Count the blades for the second change
Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA)
- Apparent weapons are firearms which, according to their external shape, give the appearance of firearms in the overall appearance and in which no hot gases are used to propel the projectiles.
- Replicas of firearms with the appearance of firearms
- Disabled firearms with the appearance of firearms
The following photos each show an airsoft and the corresponding original weapon:
Cut and thrust weapons
Cutting and thrusting weapons are objects which, by their very nature, are intended to inflict injuries through direct use of muscle power by cutting, thrusting, stabbing, punching or throwing.
The following photos show examples of cutting and thrusting weapons that are subject to the ban on driving.
However, the Weapons Act allows a decisive exception in terms of legal conduct. If there is a legitimate interest, the prohibition does not apply. The Weapons Act gives examples of this: professional practice, cultivation of customs, sport or a generally recognized purpose. The list is not exhaustive, so any socially appropriate use of knives is still possible. According to the intention of the law, it is not a legitimate interest to carry a knife with you for defense purposes.
A combat knife and telescopic batons:
One-hand knives (blade length irrelevant) or fixed knives with a blade length of more than 12 cm: One-hand knives are knives with a blade that can be locked with one hand, the following illustrations show examples of knives that are subject to the ban on driving
One-hand knife with a button to open
One-hand knife with opening handle
Fixed knife with a blade length of over 12 cm
- Should I learn Czech or Polish first?
- At what level is multitasking bad
- What is different between dm or IAS
- Why do crypto currency markets thrive
- Pantogar causes acne
- Which array element is considered a pointer
- Why should we learn digital marketing 1
- Why was Richard White banned from Quora
- How People Can Use Cryptocurrency Libra
- When was the Continental Army disbanded?
- Librarians are in demand
- Subject related to financial summary training
- Why do I belch all the time
- How to Market a Social Website
- Is cotton synthetic or natural? Why
- Are Hondas better than Acura
- What are the main trends in English
- Why is scoliosis overlooked
- Why do Filipino spaghetti use hot dogs
- Intelligence is everything
- How do you stop hurting your partner
- What is a good introduction to databases
- Who produces the new Asterix books
- Famous guitarists have short fingers
- How effective is Noxzema in treating pimples
- Which countries need ESL teachers
- What yoga is recommended for curing pancreatitis
- Why are all mammals male dominated
- Will missile defense ever work?
- Is two-thirds plural in grammatical usage
- Who is Bashar al Assad
- Are U turns illegal