Where did Remus Romulus come from
Who were Romulus and Remus?
Amulius did not want Romulus and Remus to ascend the throne later and therefore had them exposed on the Tiber. A Wolf but found the babies and nursed them. Later a shepherd named Faustulus took her home and raised her.
One day it became Remus captured by the shepherds of Numitor and brought to Numitor. Faustulus and Romulus then went to Numitor to free Remus. From the shepherd's story and the twins' resemblance to himself, he concluded that they were his grandchildren. They overthrew Amulius and brought Numitor back to the throne.
At the place where they had been found by Faustulus, Romulus and Remus now wanted to found a new city. However, they got in dispute. Remus made fun of the low wall Romulus had built as a fortification. He jumped over it. Then Romulus slew his brother and from then on ruled over Rome. The day the city was founded is said to be April 21, 753 BC. Have been.
But all of this is a legend. In fact, it seems that the villages on the seven hills, of which the Capitol and Palatine Hill are the most famous, slowly became a city. The location on the Tiber was favorable because a ford, a low point in the river, made it easy to cross the water here. The Tiber also offered a good location for a city as a shipping trade route. Kings then ruled Rome for about 250 years. Several of them were Etruscans.
More about the founding of Rome.
- Dravidian provinces have lingua franca
- Should Quora ban anyone under 21
- Where can I download PPSSPP games
- Why is loss of grief so painful
- What are data protection coins
- Why is injection molding used
- Is managing a good career
- What is a Venture Builder
- What was the first modern logo
- What did Obama mean by change
- Why can't we just recycle all plastic?
- Changing the WiFi channel will increase the speed
- Why does my crush keep teasing me
- Are people red meat
- Are fireworks legal in New York?
- What is the student life like at Harvard?
- Who would win Green Arrow or Prometheus?
- Windows 10 has Visual Studio
- What would happen if Groenland were to be fought with nuclear weapons?
- Why is border collie incredibly smart
- Is Ethereum capped
- Are shingles in contact or in the air
- Is snopes com unreliable
- Is sertraline prescribed for obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Are there arachnids that can fly?
- Can carbon fiber be repaired
- Can you cook well
- What does Albus Dumbledore mean
- Contains VGA information
- Is there another word domains
- How to choose a bronzer
- Why do our opinions not matter
- Who benefited from the French Revolution
- What is life like for expats in Nairobi