Is CBD a narcotic
EU Commission evaluates CBD as a narcotic
“From the point of view of the BVL, either an application for approval of a drug or an application for approval of a novel food must be submitted for products containing CBD before they can be placed on the market,” the Federal Office announced last year. In fact, none of the products available in Germany meet this requirement - they are therefore not marketable for the BVL.
However, if you are trying to get your CBD product approved as a novel food by the European Commission, you have bad cards at the moment. A few days ago, the commission announced that around 50 such applications had been put on hold for the time being. It is based on a regulation that is almost 60 years old. She is "provisionally of the opinion that CBD, which is produced from the flowering and fruit-bearing tips of the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa L.) should be considered a narcotic under the United Nations Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961 ”. However, a product cannot be both a narcotic and a food product. The applicants now have the opportunity to comment on this for the time being.
In Germany, on the other hand, CBD products are not subject to the Narcotics Act if their tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content does not exceed 0.2 percent. CBD is obtained from female plants and mainly from industrial hemp species that hardly contain THC, but small amounts are usually present in the extracts. It is therefore unclear what it would mean if the Commission stuck to its position.
- What does street line 1 mean?
- What is the Lewis Structure of CClH3
- Are Tesla cars overrated
- What do psychopaths think of romance
- What Are Some Good Japanese Fighting Movies
- What race do Moroccan people belong to
- What is Rozana Basmati Rice
- What is AFC Ajax famous for
- Why do railways not use slab breaks?
- How to become InstaFamous
- What causes genital itching
- Why does negativity not affect you
- When will Pence become President?
- What math fact did you learn today
- Why should Heath Ledger be remembered
- What makes certain eyebrow shapes trending
- Is it really that important to listen to someone else?
- How are functions with fractions solved?
- What work does Nationwide Tax Consulting do
- How to say text in Vietnamese
- Artificial Intelligence will make CPAs obsolete
- Why do many engineers do an MBA
- What do you dislike about Costco
- What does primary email mean