How rich is Roger Federer
Roger Federer at the top of the Forbes list for the first time - with an annual income of $ 106 million!
Roger Federer topped the Forbes list of Highest Earning Athletes for the first time. A slim 106.3 million US dollars came into the cash register at the Swiss in the course of the last 12 months.
by Florian Goosmann
last edit: May 29, 2020, 10:47 pm
Federer is at the top of all athletes in the Forbes 2020 list with 106.3 million US dollars. All income between June 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020 was calculated for this.
The top 100 raised a total of 3.6 billion US dollars, 9 percent less than in 2019, reports the financial magazine.
Federer gets this gigantic sum mainly thanks to his sponsorship income, 100 million US dollars come from a total of 13 brands for which the 38-year-old advertises - including Uniqlo, Rolex, Wilson, Credit Suisse, Moet & Chandon, Barilla, Rimowa and Mercedes Benz. After Tiger Woods, he is only the second athlete to break the 100 million mark with income from advertising contracts alone. 6.3 million, however, come from prize money. Federer made headlines in the summer of 2018 with a rumored 300 million deal over ten years with the Japanese clothing company Uniqlo.
Novak Djokovic in 23rd place, Naomi Osaka in 29th place
Behind Federer are Cristiano Ronaldo with 105 million US dollars (40 million advertising money, 65 million salary), Lionel Messi with 104 million US dollars (32 + 72), Neymar with 95.5 million US dollars (25 + 70.5 ) and Lebron James with $ 88.2 million (60 + 28.2).
Tennis players only reappear from 20th place onwards. Novak Djokovic is in 23rd place (44.6 million, 32 + 12.6), Rafael Nadal in 27th (40 million, 26 + 14), Naomi Osaka in 29th (37.4 million, 34 + 3.4) ), Serena Williams in 33rd place (36 million, 32 + 4) and Kei Nishikori (32.1 million, 31 + 1.1).
Federer's first tennis player at the top
Federer is also the first tennis player to top the Forbes list. In 2013 he took second place.
However, this time the high-income boxers, who are usually at the top, are also missing this time. Like in 2016, when Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao's cash registers rang as loud as never before thanks to their $ 400 million pay-per-view fight.
- What does P 01 mean in psychology
- Are there any great personalities with OCD
- What is the best cloud bit mining
- How many siblings does Hayley Williams have
- Why are we afraid of dentists?
- What are the best Indian historical novels
- What are some great advanced powerlifting programs
- Is a BBA a degree
- What is the biggest challenge for space shuttles
- How is IMCC for an MCA
- What is scientific software
- Love can exist without loyalty
- Are nucleons and neutrons the same?
- Where is the Savitribai Phule Pune University located
- Why do conservatives hate the Clintons
- What are some examples of oscillating motion
- Antoine Greizmann moves to FC Barcelona
- What is conventional grounding
- Vancouver is bigger than Montreal
- Which is your favorite algorithm 1
- How much does a business intelligence developer earn
- Why do souls reincarnate
- What are Billy Bragg's best songs
- What are socks