How can I make the perfect egg liqueur
Make egg liqueur yourself - explained step by step
Nicely packaged and prepared with love - you can make your own eggnog as a popular souvenir for Advent coffee or Easter brunch. A real pleasure on its own, it tastes twice as delicious as egg liqueur cheesecake and egg liqueur ice cream with raspberry sauce.
And if you want to go a step further, impress your friends and relatives with a bit of eggnog knowledge: Did you know that the forerunner of eggnog was a Brazilian soft drink made from avocados, rum and cane sugar? However, since the avocado trees did not really want to thrive in Europe, an alternative was needed. Egg yolk was the decisive solution and the creamy-sweet liqueur was born.
If you want to make eggnog yourself, in our opinion brandy goes perfectly with it. The sweet aromas of the brandy make the eggnog in combination with fresh vanilla simply irresistible.
Do you have everything you need
Check off accessories and ingredients or go straight to the recipe.
Did it taste good?
Share this recipe with others or save it for later.
TIP: Control with buttons
- Is Harry Potter more famous than Twilight
- Polyester can get wet
- Who invented the calculator?
- How did you get into composing?
- How to sell products internationally on ebay
- How are pain points identified
- How Infrared Spectroscopy Identifies Compounds
- Where do the thoughts come from 2
- What is 50 out of 750
- Exercise rewires your brain
- What are the types of painting
- How was the Schlieffen Plan a success?
- What are some great advanced powerlifting programs
- Event ticketing can become completely virtual
- Which countries have introduced geothermal energy effectively?
- What are some slow pop songs
- Is it illegal to scratch LinkedIn?
- Why does my depression keep coming back?
- Are there any good alternatives to TOR
- How is the SSB center in Bangalore
- Are Bavarian and Austrian German the same
- What is another name for petroleum
- How can I be less miserable?
- What do you think of hipsters