How is muslin different from cotton
Muslin, jersey, woven fabric - what are the differences?
The MaMo headrests and seat belt protectors are made from different materials.
One thing in advance: there is no real difference in the function of headrests or seatbelt covers, regardless of what type of fabric they are made of. In addition, most of the variants are made of cotton. So there is nothing wrong with simply choosing according to taste.
Known from burp / swaddle cloths ("muslin cloth"), muslin is also used in baby clothing and is currently a trend material for clothing in general. The fabric is very loosely woven, has a structured surface and a soft feel. After washing it is a bit hard at first, but then cuddles up quickly.
Of course, muslin is actually a woven fabric, but "classic" woven fabric (poplin) has a firmer, finer structure. The quality of the woven fabrics we use retains its smooth surface even after frequent washing, and looks "tidier" than muslin. This material is not elastic.
Jersey is also used for T-shirts and baby clothes, for example. Our materials usually contain 5% elastane. Strictly speaking, jersey is not woven, but knitted (jersey is a "knitted fabric") and is therefore also elastic. Nevertheless, the fabric has sufficient stability to support the head.
You can also choose headrests and belt protectors made of the same material and color as the MaMo bags.
You can find information about the main material of MaMo here: Properties of Ramie
- Who were the last headhunters
- What does India import from Turkey
- Isn't religion for everyone
- How do you say quit in Indonesian
- Does a vegetarian dog need supplements?
- What if the Jonestown massacre didn't take place
- Is PMDD hereditary
- Bill Gates is the greatest living philanthropist
- Is monotheism closer to atheism than polytheism?
- How can I edit photos in Flickr
- Do we ever really win?
- Should I use the gold domain name?
- What are the tourist spots in Pondicherry
- Are Cadillac French cars
- Should we help poor children or not
- Is there a Portuguese influence in Andorra
- How do I delete tags in WordPress
- How much land is under water
- Assyrians are the original Syrians
- Is vinegar dangerous for dishwashers
- Boxers are psychopaths
- Is time a place
- What's in JSF RichFaces
- Why can't we make woven t-shirts