Who is Talia in Batman
Talia al Ghul (Marion Cotillard)
Talia al Ghul played by Marion Cotillard in The Dark Knight Rises.
Biography Edit source]
Prehistory Edit source]
Talia is the child of the daughter of a warlord and a mercenary. When her grandfather found out that her mother was having a relationship with the mercenary, he was exiled and her mother was thrown in The Pit prison. Talia was born there too.
After one of the guards forgot to lock the cell door, several inmates abused their mother and she died. Talia herself was protected by fellow inmate Bane.
By her sheer will, she was the first person who ever managed to escape from this prison. She then found her father, who was now called Ra's al Ghul and was the leader of the Society of Shadows. Together they were able to free Bane, but her father refused, which is why Talia hated her father for a long time.
Years later Edit source]
By the name of Miranda Tate, she is a board member of Wayne Enterprises eager to remind a grieving Bruce Wayne of his father's philanthropic endeavors.
She has a brief relationship with Bruce Wayne, is also taken into his trust and receives all possible powers from him, through Wayne Enterprises, so that it does not fall into the hands of John Daggett. This is how she learns about the fusion core that was once built by Wayne Enterprises with the aim of creating clean energy. The project was dropped as the core can also be used as a nuclear weapon.
During Bane's reign of terror over Gotham, it at first appears like she is collaborating with Batman. But when Batman manages to defeat Bane, she attacks him from behind with a knife and reveals who she really is. She wants to complete her father's plan and avenge his death. When trying to detonate the bomb, which has since been defused by Commissioner Gordon, manually, Batman can stop it and dies in the truck in which the bomb is located. Shortly before, however, it still floods the fusion chamber, which is why the bomb cannot be prevented from detonating.
Backgrounds [edit | Edit source]
- Even before the film started, fans speculated that Miranda Tate was actually Talia al Ghul, who wanted to avenge her father's death. This speculation was also helped by Marion Cotillard's resemblance to Joey King, who plays the young Talia.
- What is child psychology
- What do you think of privacy
- Who invented Python programming
- What is the importance of the British monarchy
- What should I do for unigraphic projects
- Are data warehouses required for data mining
- How can I feel safe at work?
- What is this word deciphered VSDMLAIE
- What are Top Content Recommendation Engines
- How do I create a freelance portfolio
- What are some third party Instagram tools
- What are the benefits of bamboo floors
- How do you build a healthy garden soil
- What do epistemological assumptions mean
- Which version is better in Tableau
- What is cancer prevention
- What is MPEG 2 used for?
- What are your favorite Kendrick Lamar texts
- What is your dream vacation
- Is the Tor application legal to use
- Why are new catalysts so expensive?
- Do bananas have DNA
- What is an 8R photo size
- Why does Hawaii get hotter every year
- What are different definitions of economy
- What are the inequalities in Sweden
- Why were Indians exterminated
- Should I buy a Redmi 4 smartphone?
- Why are children vaccinated with polio
- Are there women who are psychopaths
- What is your wasted talent
- At what temperature does gas turn into water
- Who more just Palestinians or Israelis
- When were aircraft autopilot and TCAS invented