Where do reindeer go for Christmas
Where does Santa Claus live? 🎅🌍
For everyone who Got a little bit of faith in Santa Claus want or with the question „Where does Santa Claus live? " At this time of year, these questions could finally become more frequent again: "Where is santa claus?„, „Where is santa claus just?"Or also"What's Santa's number?". No question about it, the elderly, bearded gentleman is the main character in winter for the children! We've rounded up the hottest rumors about the cold season's most important man. So that you always have a good answer to these questions ready 😉🎅
Rumor # 1: Does Santa Claus live in Lapland?
Lapland stretches across northern Norway, Sweden, Finland and parts of Russia. Here, mainly north of the Arctic Circle, Santa Claus has ideal temperatures for his reindeer: minus 30 to plus 18 ° C degrees. Lapland offers Santa Claus year-round snow, dark polar nights that motivate people to bring gifts to the south, and plenty of peace and quiet in the neighborhood: on average, only around two people per square kilometer live in Lapland.
Apparently, according to the Finnish Christmas experts, Santa Claus prefers to be in Rovaniemi in northern Finland. In the so-called “Santa Claus Village” 🎅, for example, Santa Claus has a hut in which he receives visitors, an entire exhibition about his worldwide career, a Christmas workshop and a Christmas post office that he runs with his elves.
Swedish-Lappish Santa Claus connoisseurs, however, suspect him to be in a village on Lake Siljan. In the "Santa World" (or in Swedish "Tomteland") he is even supposed to run a troll and witch school ...
Rumor No. 2: Does Santa Claus, aka Santa Claus, live at the North Pole?
Lapland is beautiful, but maybe just not snowy enough for Santa Claus. This assumption is followed by many American Christmas fans, who assume that Santa Claus is at the North Pole. It might be a bit too cold for reindeer, but maybe Santa Claus prefers to take care of the northern lights ...
Rumor # 3: Does Santa Claus live in Greenland?
Geographically a little more precise than the Americans, the Danes take it, who assume that Santa Claus is relatively close to the North Pole in the Greenland town of Uummannaq. Here Santa Claus lives in a small hut by the sea with plenty of grazing space for his reindeer.
- Supports Donald Trump Boeing
- Can scientists prove that information is there?
- Why is oil poured around a ship?
- How can I get a big idea
- Is space travel a joke or not
- What if Maul killed Sidious on Mandalore
- Why do people not like other people
- What is OSPF Throttling
- A cold front causes tornadoes
- Can a man wear pink shoes
- What's your most emotional gospel song
- How does a monkey mate
- How do you stay cool while camping
- How do I prepare for fatherhood
- What did Nostradamus predict about China?
- Has religion brought any benefit to Iran?
- Why don't Jains eat Kanda Lehsun
- What is broadcast
- Stinks grass
- Passports can get wet
- What is an IPD in a hospital
- What does everyday detox tea do
- What did Marx mean by petty bourgeoisie?
- Is hereditary high functioning autism