What is the future of Ballarpur Industries
BILT bridging conference on new skills and competences in vocational training
The theme of 'New Skills and Competencies' (NQC) is an ongoing theme - and challenge - for VET actors around the world. The participants of the BILT Bridging Conference dealt with the question of how NQC can be identified, integrated into existing training regulations and framework curricula, and implemented in professional training practice.
UNESCO / UNEVOC, BMBF and BIBB jointly opened the event moderated by the BILT team. The recently published BILT Trends Mapping Study served as a common thread. This resulted, for example, in the discussion of whether NGOs should play a stronger role in the future in identifying new qualifications and competencies for vocational training - with the increasing complexity of such topics, technical expertise is increasingly in demand.
In addition, a wide range of case studies illustrated the conference topic:
- Marlon Miña from the Philippine Chamber of Industry and Commerce reported on the development and implementation of standards for training staff in ASEAN countries
- Prof. Johannes Lindner from the Austrian IFTE initiative presented the “Youth Start Entrepreneurial Challenges” and how entrepreneurial skills were integrated into training.
- Ida Carillho Alvarinho from ANEP (Autoridade Nacional de Educação Profissional) gave insights into the reform of vocational training in Mozambique and how new qualifications were implemented with it.
A final reflection on 'New qualifications and competences in vocational training' from South Africa and Singapore rounded off the program.
- How do I grow moss indoors
- What is the best desktop recording software
- Who are the greatest people from Goa
- Why doesn't Uber advertise in their cars
- Can Ghost Rider survive a tsunami?
- Smart people will ever get dementia
- How can shield volcanoes be described
- What is Facebook's Cryptocurrency Libra really about
- Who is the great Rajput clan
- What is the purpose of integer coefficients
- How can I create OpenCV algorithms
- What is familiar essay
- What does 15W 40 stand for
- Which law worries you most
- What is orthography
- Where does the word photography come from?
- Is there a Portuguese influence in Andorra
- Is head therapy beneficial for hair loss?
- How is Mayoor School Raipur doing
- How are SAP Fiori apps created
- What is the difference between lease and property
- How does an MRSA test work
- How can men be friends with women
- Can I have two Google AdWords accounts?
- Can you name some beautifully written books
- What does steady state mean in rowing
- How can gas get into oil
- How is phaneritic granite made?
- How does Google Enterprise Search work
- Why does Ethereum crash on July 17th, 2017
- What does the emergency room do
- Is I2P dead