Is Diego Maradona the best player ever
Opinion on Maradona: The best ever
The best footballer of all time has died in Diego Maradona: Tageblatt editor Eduard Warda is convinced of that. The Argentine was the most complete of all superstars - and thus unequaled.
As a little boy who practices the same trick for hours on the football field, you have role models. Mine was Manni Kaltz - the best right-back of his time, and above all: HSVer. The inventor of the banana flank never claimed the stamp of “best player of all time”, and at the end of the 1970s world football was in a kind of transitional period on this issue - Pelé, Beckenbauer, Cruyff were long past their zenith or already retired players like the Brazilian Zico or the French Platini never quite reached them.
Survey not showing? Then click here!
Then came the news of a child prodigy from the “pampas”, as ARD reporter Heribert Faßbender used to say at every opportunity that arose: the Argentinian Diego Armando Maradona appeared on the scene. At first, snippets of film with little bits of the show announced his class, then he switched to FC Barcelona and became more tangible.
Maradona's game was like a revelation, he appeared in a time of 0-0 games and the lumberjack like an alien created by the football god himself: his technique would have been enough for the circus, his athleticism allowed him to do it with the The most rustic defender, his overview opened the game intuitively, his inventiveness was inexhaustible and his goal instinct was downright uncanny. Littbarski was a dribbler, Platini a director, Rummenigge a goalscorer - Maradona was an all in one, and with him everything looked playfully easy.
If you watch Maradona clips on YouTube today, you can guess why the fans of SSC Naples worshiped him like a saint. Maradona won the 1986 World Cup title for Argentina almost single-handedly, and when the soccer experts crossed their fingers in the second round of the 1990 World Cup for the “Selecao”, the Brazilian national team, I was happy for Maradona and Co. His private life? A gift: A boy from a poor background who is suddenly the greatest, inevitably runs into private misfortune - see Elvis. Football changed, got faster, and later on there were several Ronaldos and a Messi. They did not come close to him: Maradona's football art remains unmatched.
- What is Ms. Dhoni's caste
- How does the Japan Rail Pass work
- How could a teleportation of people be possible?
- What's your favorite Billy Collins poem
- Are Vishnu and Krishna servants of Jesus
- How do I switch to UEFI mode
- Who are my Twitter followers
- What are people supposed to be chasing
- Browser-based CAD software is on the rise
- Why is mountaineering addicting?
- Jammu is the city of temples
- Who is the best Indian tennis player
- What is your Travel Disaster Moment
- What were the conflicts of World War II
- Which book series would you always recommend
- How do hockey players train their speed?
- Are there extraterrestrial languages
- Are web-based email services profitable?
- Are there any synthetic viruses
- Playmobil sales are increasing or decreasing
- What is SpongeBob supposed to be
- Do bananas have DNA
- Smart people will ever get dementia
- What does corn do to dogs
- Is Sombra from Overwatch OP
- Is China's WeChat a piece of spyware
- What are the weaknesses of Toyota
- I'm a nobody How am I supposed to feel
- Are Cooper Pairs involved?
- How can I study phonetics
- Why is Richard III a tragedy
- Is the SheIn online site trustworthy decent
- Why is manifold pressure important