How does location-based WiFi work
Android: Turn on WiFi automatically at home - that's how it works
You can find out how to automatically switch on your WLAN at home with Android in this practical tip.
Android: Automatically switch on WiFi without Oreo at home
First download the "Droid Automation" app from the Google Play Store.
- First, add a new profile. Then go to the "Triggers" tab and add a suitable trigger. This can be, for example, an NFC tag that is in your home. Alternatively, you can also store the position of your home. As soon as the GPS locates you there, the profile is triggered.
- You should also determine what should happen when the trigger trips. In this case, you can simply choose to activate the WiFi.
Android Oreo: Activate WiFi automatically
If you have Android Oreo, you don't need to install a separate app to use the feature.
- First open the settings of your device and go to the WLAN settings.
- Then activate the function "Activate WLAN automatically". Your smartphone will now activate WiFi automatically when you are at home.
In the next practical tip, we will show you how to set up Google Home.
- What is the Xeroxs Technology Stack
- Relieve stress from the spa
- Where can you buy Graco parts
- What are the two types of iteration
- Is piracy illegal
- Teach community colleges courses in spirituality
- Why bulk SMS is better for businesses
- How does Martin Shkreli sleep at night?
- What are some fun facts about pets
- Men are extinct
- Is Neil DeGrasse Tyson famous
- What do Israelis think of Naftali Bennett?
- What is not duality in a nutshell
- How is math good
- Which is better anatomy or physiology
- What was Archimedes' contribution to science
- What is Kevin Hart doing these days
- What is the world transformation movement 2
- Why not startups for real estate transactions
- Is Ketu bad in the 10th house
- Why is there a lack of quality in Indian universities
- What is the Sion Priory
- What are the types of kidney stones
- Is 1 01 unit elastic or elastic