What is innovation pods
POD # 56: Network as the key to innovation - with Michael Trautmann, Co-Founder NWMS GmbH
“Successful relationships keep us healthy and happy. Period. "
About gut feeling and bite reflex. An exciting talk about failure, success and the
Importance of quantity and network in the context of new work.
This week Nick has a podcast colleague in the guest chair with Michael Trautmann.
Michael not only co-hosted the “On the way to New Work” podcast, he was also Head of Marketing at Audi and has founded several companies. Michaels
the big drive here is his unlimited curiosity and the unconditional urge to find things
Pushing forward and bringing people together to do new projects together
One of them is New Work Masterskills GmbH, which helps customers get New Work in
establish your company. And that goes well beyond a foosball table and fruit in the office.
Michael explains his three most important learnings to Nick. The marketing expert is inspired by ideas from the MINDVALLEY context. Personality development, loosely based on Frithjof Bergmann. And there we are again on the subject of New Work. What will change in our daily work in the future, what conclusions should we draw from the experiences of the past year? What is the great opportunity and what role do communication, error culture and, in general, our image of human beings play in
The two podcasters and new work experts and
show ways in which a new, positive mindset can also find its way into our private lives.
Nick Sohnemann in conversation with Michael Trautmann, Co-Founder NWMS GmbH
You can find more podcasts here
Do you want to conquer the future? With our free newsletter you will receive regular updates and never miss any more trends. You will receive insights, tips for your business and news in your mailbox.
- What are the rumors for PlayStation 5
- Why are avocado prices rising
- Why is my dog eating stones
- Is cotton synthetic or natural? Why
- What is the difference between lease and property
- Which is the best book for calculus
- What are certificates of residence with examples
- Why is diode used in rectifiers
- How do I make money with Ruby
- Is Harry Potter more famous than Twilight
- What does aera mean in Greek
- Where can aluminum foil be used
- Can cats understand people's arguments?
- Everything can be pure
- Is email media
- What is the best Quidditch position
- What is Ms. Dhoni's caste
- What is the best alternative to Adobe Dreamweaver
- What codes are used by environmental engineers
- Can I become a millionaire by developing apps?
- Provide medical schools with laptops
- What are the properties of odd functions
- How to Create a Fake Virus
- Wine tastes differently in different glasses