Relationships are about responsibilities
How equality succeeds in a partnership
Yes, great "sharing of responsibility" Ms. Ryssel!
He has to do all the tedious work while you decorate the apartment and squander the money on gifts and holidays. With us, it's pretty much the same. It was not even mentioned who determines the standards here:
- This is required by law for car repairs.
-Decorations and gifts are voluntary and a matter of taste. So what if he doesn't want that at all?
-How clean it should be is also quite variable, but in many cases, like us, He doesn't have much to say. (Unless he's gay or Master Propper).
-Whether and how the excursions and meetings are necessary at all will usually be decided by her. Because often she cannot or does not want to participate in his undertakings.
_I made these observations in my life and environment. I find it very problematic when the privileged pretend to be disadvantaged. _Because you have apparently got used to your privileges and can therefore no longer exercise them. Here in Central Europe, women are definitely the privileged sex, as Ms. Ryssel's "sharing of responsibility" suggests. Men are only good for working and mending broken stuff ...
I am for equality for all people! With this modern hipster pseudo-feminism, we are moving society into a new medieval inequality.
- Why doesn't Chipotle deliver
- Is it worth paying for Microsoft Office
- When will Pence become President?
- How do I find my sunglasses size
- Biology is compulsory for BSC physics
- Isn't religion for everyone
- Helps whiskey with a cold
- Is it really that important to listen to someone else?
- How to frizzy hair quickly
- Can moderate Syrian rebels with ISIS
- What is Vaiseshikamsa in Vedic Astrology
- What is the full form of APE
- Does Pi contain my DNA sequence
- The word home is never an adverb
- Can model people with mild scoliosis
- What a friendly job do INFJs do
- Was krypton in our galaxy
- Which one is dangerous methanol or ammonia 1
- What's your favorite song from The Cure
- Who starred in the movie Karate Kid
- God loves plants and animals too
- Why are people so angry with Kejriwal
- Can fungi cause schizophrenia?
- How is anthrax obtained
- Photosynthesis is a wasteful process
- Can we live with one lung?
- How many companies offer rental cars
- Why are underground restaurants closing
- Why do websites restrict CBD products?
- PUBG is also banned in Pakistan
- Where do Goodreads get book titles from
- How collaboration saves life at home
- How do you feel in this moment
- What role does Brahma play in Hinduism