Is Jimin still alive
Jimin (Park Jimin)
Place of birth:
Park Jimin was a very good student at Busan High School of Arts in dance before BTS. A teacher recommended Jimin to audition, so Jimin went to Big Hit. He then attended the Korea Art School together with V and graduated there in 2014. Jimin is one of the youngest in the band along with Jungkook and V.
In 2012, Jimin starred in the glam music video "Party (XXO)". Jimin was one of the live male dancers for GLAM feat with Suga, J-Hope and Jungkook before their debut. SeeU on the song Glamorous.
Jimin has released solo tracks under BTS, "Lie" (album: Wings) and "Serendipity" (album: Love Yourself 'Answer'). Jimin's solo tracks "Serendipity" and "Lie" surpassed fifty million streams on Spotify, the first record in five years by a K-pop solo song after Psy's "Gentleman" and he was in the music video on both songs to see. In December 2018 he released the solo song "Promise" on Soundcloud. In 2020 the song "Christmas Love" by Jimin was released on her YouTube channel BANGTANTV. The songs "Promise" and "Christmas Love" were produced by Jimin himself.
In 2014, Jimin worked with bandmate Jungkook on the song "Christmas Day", a Korean version of Justin Bieber's song "Mistletoe", the Korean lyrics of which were written by Jimin. Jimin later worked again with Jungkook and released a cover of "We Don't Talk Anymore", originally the song by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez, this song was released on June 2nd, 2017.
In 2016 Jimin took part in a number of variety shows. B. in the show "Hello Counselor" or the show "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator". In December 2016 he also sang a duet with Taemin from Shinee at the KBS Song Festival.
Furthermore he presented the song "Tony Montana" (original song by Agust D feat. Yankie) together with his band colleague Suga during a fan event "BTS 3RD Muster (ARMY.ZIP +)" 2017.
Jimin was a jury member in episode 93 of "King of Masked Singer" in South Korea in 2017.
From January to May 2018, Jimin won the monthly Peeper x Billboard Award for "Top K-Pop Artist - Individual". Peeper x Billboard is a collaboration between the Peeper Social Media App and Billboard Korea, here fan votes for the favorite K-Pop artist are collected and then the monthly winner is announced. The prize was then a donation to the UNICEF charity on his behalf.
In 2019, Jimin broke a record and has been officially the most successful Korean solo artist ever since. Because three of his solo songs (Lie, Intro: Serendipity and Serendipity [Full Lengh]) have been streamed more than 50 million times on Spotify.
Jimin is called "#DanceKingJimin" on the Chinese social media platform Sina Weibo and has over 120 million views and around 40,000 posts there.
Signature of Jimin:
Facts about Jimin:
- Jimin is the third youngest at BTS. (Maknae Line)
- Jimin's zodiac sign is Libra
- School: Busan High School of Arts. He studied contemporary dance in school.
- Global Cyber University - Theater and film major (Bachelor)
- Jimin was the last one to join BTS.
- Representative Emoji: 🐣 / 🐥 (chick)
- When he was three years old, South Korean comedian and TV presenter Lee Young-ja went to Busan for an event. She stopped Jimin at the event and said he was cute.
- Jimin doesn't like spinach.
- During BTS's 3rd pattern, he was featured in Suga's song "Tony Montana".
- He was featured on "Intro: Serendipity," the first intro track to feature a vocal line member.
- According to the other members of BTS, Jimin is the one who takes the most time to prepare for an appearance.
- When music plays, Jimin starts dancing no matter where he is.
- He sometimes jokes his band members to show his affection for them or when he's embarrassed.
- Jimin often licks his lips.
- If he had to choose his English stage name would be 'Christian Chim Chim'
- Jimin is known for his lovable awkwardness and for being aegyo.
- He is referred to as the "Cute Mochi" by fans and other members of BTS.
- Jimin works very hard and is easy to get upset when he makes mistakes on stage.
- He is very expressive in his dance style, the other members praise him for it.
- When he gets shy, he often covers his face with his hands.
- Jimin often hugs others.
- All the members of BTS agreed that Jimin has changed and improved a lot since its debut.
- Unconsciously, he played with his phone for more than 7 hours once. (Burn The Stage Episode 03)
- Jimin had three choices about his stage name, "Baby J", "Baby G" and "Young Kid". However, he decided that his real name best suited him and used it.
- Jimin won the Who's the Dancing King battle between Kai von Exo and himself.
- If BTS got an eighth member, Jimin said he would not accept him.
- Jimin cited South Korean singer Rain as one of his inspirations and reasons why he wanted to be both a singer and a performer.
- He likes cute things.
- In 2018, Jimin was named the Most Preferred Idol in a poll conducted by Gallup Korea.
- Jimin's Spotify playlist is called: Jimin’s JOAH? JOAH!
- In his pre-debut period, he was a valedictorian (senior student, aka # 1) and he was class president for 9 years.
- He often runs a hand through his hair.
- Jimin's motto is: Let's keep trying till we can't do it any more.
- Jimin laughs so hard that his eyes are twisted.
- Jimin said in Japan in 2017: It's like I'm at another time and space, feels like when I first loved dancing, the stage is the world that heals me.
- Jimin likes sunny but cool weather, most of all when he's wearing his headphones and listening to music, it makes him feel good.
- For Jimin, BTS is another family that helps him achieve his dream of becoming a successful singer.
- Jimin said that BTS just loves to share their feelings with their fans.
He wants her fans to say that BTS only happens once in a lifetime. That BTS has meaning to them.
He likes to describe himself as a cutie lovely
Jimin donated KRW 100 million (approximately USD 88,000) to the Busan Metropolitan City Office of Education in April 2019.
Jimin said that it makes him happy when her A.R.M.Ys are happy.
On one of BTS 2019 flights to Los Angels. Was one of the stewardess an A.R.M.Y. However, she was not allowed to speak to BTS privately or ask for an autograph. But Jimin noticed that she is an A.R.M.Y. and left an autograph on her seat on the plane.
Jimin said before the 2019 concert in London that he would like to do what he does for as long as he can. And that that is his goal. "I don't think I ever really thought about not being part of this group. I can't imagine what I would do on my own. I think as I get older and grow my own beard, I would like to think that in the end when I'm too old to dance I just want to sit on stage with the other members and sing and engage with the fans. I think that would be great too. So I want to keep going as long as possible. " - Jimin Rolling Stone 2021
A list of all of Jimin's songs can be found here (including music video and translation):
A list of MV from Jimin:
You can find more pictures here: Jimin (Park Jimin) Gallery :-)
- What kind of a painter are you
- What codes are used by environmental engineers
- How important is the law in business
- Officer and boss are the same
- What kind of atoms can produce light
- What is tatkal when booking train tickets
- Most Americans are independent voters
- Christmas is celebrated all over the world
- Is the Marathi language overrated
- What are some examples of language changes
- What's the worst way to say goodbye
- Uncontrolled coughing can kill you
- Medicare covers the cost of dental implantation
- What is a surprisingly compelling argument
- What is your favorite vegetable milk
- How is the order fulfillment of NextSmartShip
- Which job needs more appreciation
- What are some facts about veterans
- How Infrared Spectroscopy Identifies Compounds
- Why is my cat throwing up water
- What is a panhandle limit
- Can you play Roblox on PS4?
- Is not the highest achievement
- Does Barrackpore have an airport