Do pest repellent work for mice
How do I fill a hole in the living room?
First, let's make sure there's no radiator valve down there. If I had to guess, that's a hole from an old radiator, or it was made as an access for repair work. If you see a pipe down there but not a valve, you can probably safely fill it. File a picture away if there is a whistle would be good too.
User35 has solid advice if you just want to plug the hole up. Foam plus steel wool. But your floor looks like concrete, at least from the top. I would push the cavity full of newspapers to put new concrete in the hole. Mortar would work; Concrete with small aggregates would be better. I wouldn't worry about reinforcement or anything like that. It's a small hole and should connect nicely on its own.
That is, assuming it's not as huge a void as you sound like it down there. If you can stick a tape measure in the hole and it stops after a foot or so, whatever. If it goes like three feet, you might want to ask yourself if this is normal for your type of foundation.
That would be normal for a crawlspace, but very alarming if it is a disk. It's not uncommon for the earth to subside to a foot under a slab. In addition, you should take a close look at what's going on. There's also the possibility that this hole was made just for viewing or as a core sample.
- What is the full form of CDN
- Concrete was used to build the pyramids
- Why and how does the sun burn
- If 3x 29 50 what is x
- If Rambo were to fight Batman who would win
- How to conduct a seance
- Stable government is good for India
- Who is the most underrated fast bowler
- What role does the UN play today?
- Green tea increases the acidity
- Are Petco and Petsmart the same
- Is acrylic safer than plastic
- For which team did Babe Ruth train
- Why was the Socialist Party USA founded
- What are secrets that shouldn't be kept
- Has anyone defined time as waves?
- Helps Gokshura with prostatitis
- What is a phone's WhatsApp number
- How can I assert myself
- Support Saudi Arabia or Iran
- Why will foreigners start investing in Ukraine
- American society respects school-age children
- Eating ants bird seed
- How missiles aim at enemy planes