Is IISc good for medical students
What is the median wage for M.Tech students at IISc?
Depends on the course and the department ... Remember, only core companies visit the IISc campus. The IITs have numerous service, banking and consulting firms. IISc has a really good ranking for computer science and distance learning courses. Most IISc students. Those who joined the companies they got on campus usually quit their jobs, including mine, within two to three years. Many have PhDs, some come to the IES and prepare for civilians (mostly non-CSA students). The IISc is a research-oriented and highly mathematical institute. It has one of the vibrant research cultures in India, very good hostel facilities, Bangalore is the best city to live in. Many students are housed off campus. If you just want to focus on work, I recommend IIT-B. If you really want to understand the subject, we welcome you to IISc
M.Tech / ME CSA - Average salary 17 LPA (most of them are placed, it is also good for M.Tech Research students)
M.Tech/ME SSA - Average salary 12-14 LPA (better ranking)
M.Tech ED & T (DESE), ME / Mtech MicroElectronics - Average salary 11-13 LPA (most of them are placed)
M.Tech Telecom (ECE) & SP (ECE-EE) - 9-15 LPA (better placement than M.Tech EE)
M.Tech SERC - Average salary 10–16 LPA (depending on your background, placement is good)
M.Tech EE - Average Salary 8LPA (60% placement, power electronics students will be easy to get, power system and high voltage students won't have it easy)
M.Tech/ME Mech - Average salary 7-8LPA (same EE, good opportunity off campus)
M.Tech/ME Civil (three courses) - 5–7 LPA (mostly off-campus, some are placed on campus)
M.Tech/ME Chemical - 6–8 LPA (some placed on campus, others off campus)
M.Tech/ME Aero - 7–8 LPA (four to five companies visit the campus)
M.Tech CAOS - I am confused myself, but have better research opportunities for CAOS students
It changes from year to year, now IISc is improving the infrastructure of its recruitment offices (it used to be very lousy), and now IISc has students from Science UG. So things can turn out for the better in the future. cannot within two years.
Sorry for typos. I didn't get time to proofread.
- How does the synchronization work
- When to plant marijuana seeds
- What's the best about Fortnite
- Why do I look pale?
- Apple's purchase of Beats paid off
- What are some vegan bisquick recipes
- What is the lying time for squirrels
- Is the spine sideways to the shoulder
- What is spelled bread
- People are still buying calculators
- What does flight mean?
- How do you communicate with customers today
- What is the substitution effect in microeconomics
- How can someone safely work stallions
- Is Al Gore correct in his thinking
- How big are hospitals on cruise ships?
- Morata becomes a success at Chelsea
- Do you think love is a disease
- How can I fix coil problems
- Why is urban agriculture important
- Why are boxer shorts the best
- Can someone help me find another song
- What is the world transformation movement 2
- What makes people play every day