How SEO Technology is Applied to Blogging
What is or does Onpage.org actually do?
The term “search engine optimization” - also known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - has been around for a number of years. In the past 3-4 years, "SEO" has appeared more and more frequently and is no longer only used by experts, but also by many bloggers, freelancers or interested parties or applied in practice. Nevertheless, some still do not know what the main pillars of SEO are actually made up of.
The two most important things within search engine optimization that you have to deal with and should understand are the so-called offpage optimization and onpage optimization. For those who are not familiar with onpage optimization, but want to learn and above all understand it, there has recently been a great tool called OnPage.org.
This is a kind of "virtual assistant" that provides the users with a detailed analysis as well as suggestions for improvement and measures for on-page optimization. The advantage of OnPage.org is that among the tens of thousands of tools that are already on the market, there has not yet been any web-based software that deals almost exclusively with on-page optimization. There are certainly analysis systems that also offer on-page optimization, but this is often only "sketched out". Another difference is that OnPage.org does not carry out any optimization measures, but only shows errors and makes suggestions for improvement. With the help of its constant companion, Captain OnPage, the tool thus achieves a “learning by doing” effect, which of course remains in the minds of the users in the long term.
OnPage.org has put together a great video that explains the tool with all relevant information and analysis options in a few seconds:
- Can you tell me a joke
- Why am I stammering
- Is there a big quadcopter
- What is b on 4chan
- What color is the Marsh sky
- Is Ethereum a good investment in 2020
- Is America the enemy of China?
- What are some common misconceptions about paleontology
- What do you have when you watch WWE
- Which books inspire Barack Obama
- Are Tesla cars overrated
- How do you define your imagination
- How did Tupac change the world
- Can I find an ex on Tinder?
- Can psychotherapy be harmful
- What is brand identity prism
- How do you study for the SAT
- Have you changed your dream
- Who or what is your greatest influence
- Is there an Indian restaurant in Seoul
- What is qualia its function
- How can I master HTML5 and CSS3
- What's in JSF RichFaces
- What if the Jonestown massacre didn't take place