How good H 1B is for Indians
Software developers and computer systems architects made up 40 percent of the certified positions
Indian companies, including Qualcomm, Infosys, and Cognizant, ranked highest in the top 10 H-1B applications. They submitted the highest number of visa applications in the first three quarters of fiscal 2020, according to data from the US Office of Foreign Labor Certification. In the third quarter (April to June), the department received a total of 185,298 visa applications, the report said. The Economic Times quoted the managing partner at Immigration.com. Rajiv S Khanna said, “This data includes all requests, whether for a change to an H-1B where the company moves employees from one location to another for a project, a change of employer and new H-1B registrations. “TCS and Zensar were the other Indian companies in the top 10, ranking seventh and eighth. Software developers and computer systems architects made up 40 percent of the positions certified under the report. Other companies that made the list included US Corp., Deloitte Consulting, Amazon.com Services, Oracle America, NVIDIA Corporation, and Google. The U.S. immigration service has also certified over 35,000 applications under the permanent employment program, 50 percent of which were Indian nationals, the report said.Read the full article in The Economic Times:
- Where should HSA contributions be listed?
- Why can't I buy Bitcoin with Ether?
- Is Bottas a stupid F1 driver
- How to say clownfish in Japanese
- What do we ever really own
- What percentage of the musicians are women?
- How do you die without a mortal sin
- How can I avoid pickpockets in Moscow
- What is accounting 1
- Intranets are dead
- What is the Hindi movie
- What is standard shape
- Is Ethereum a reliable investment
- My friend loses interest in me
- How does Google Enterprise Search work
- Is sex with my stepson illegal
- Why are evil spirits following you
- How would someone be an undercover agent?
- What is NODEMCU
- To which language family did rhaetic belong
- Is Denmark an island nation
- Why do all mothers breastfeed their babies
- Do you find your wife attractive?
- Why does hypoglycemia occur in diabetes