What is a litigation consultant
Process consulting - definition
Kraus & Partner - Lexicon - economic terms simply explained
Definition and explanation of the management term "process consulting":Subject of Process consulting is advising (and supporting) companies in identifying, analyzing and documenting, designing and modeling, implementing, controlling and optimizing the (success-relevant) processes and procedures in their organization.
The overriding goal is to create the necessary conditions for the company to operate successfully in its market and achieve its short, medium and long-term goals. The Process consulting In addition to technical issues, we also focus on organizational and cultural aspects - such as leading and involving the employees involved in the process.
Process consulting: AimsThe goal of the Process consulting (and support) it is ultimately to design the (business) processes in a company in such a way that the benefits for the customers are optimized and the company goals are achieved. The objectives that result from this are
- knowing and understanding the (business) processes,
- the determination of their "weak points" or opportunities for improvement,
- the targeted design and optimization of processes,
- documenting the processes (e.g. in accordance with legal requirements) and
- If necessary, the targeted reduction of the interfaces - among other things to minimize the sources of error and, if desired, to make the processes, e.g. faster, more effective.
Process consulting: Consulting fieldsThese objectives result in the following areas of advice for the Process consulting:
- the targeted collection and analysis of processes (process analysis),
- the targeted modeling, design of the processes (process modeling),
- the implementation of the processes,
- ensuring work in day-to-day operations in accordance with the defined process standards (process control),
- the monitoring, monitoring of the processes (process controlling) and
- the ongoing optimization of processes and, if necessary, the definition of new standards (process optimization).
Process consulting: current relevanceThe need for Process consulting on the part of companies has risen sharply in recent years - among other things because the so-called digitization and digital transformation of the economy / society opens up completely new possibilities for them to organize and structure their (collaborative) work. In addition to many opportunities, this also results in risks for companies due to their competitive situation, which have to be “managed”; there are also new requirements for process managers and those responsible.
A central concern of the company, which at the Process consulting is playing an increasingly important role, is their desire to make their processes more agile and flexible - not only because of the increased competition caused by globalization, but also because the corporate environment in the VUCA world is changing ever faster.
Process consulting: ConditionsA professional Process consulting not only requires a high level of process knowledge on the part of the consultant due to the increasingly complex structures and relationships in the company. Rather, the consultants need a high level of organizational know-how, also because the processes usually cannot be viewed in isolation, as there are interdependencies between them. The consultants must take these into account in their work in order to achieve the desired effects and not damage the overall system through their or the planned interventions.
In addition, the consultants need in-depth change management know-how, because changes in processes and structures in companies always lead to changes in work content and relationships among employees. That is why they often create resistance among the people who ultimately live in the new structures and have to fill the changed processes with life. This must be avoided through professional project management.
Process consulting by K&PThe corporate consultancy Dr. Kraus & Partner advises and supports companies in analyzing, optimizing and redesigning their (business) processes. In addition, she gives her employees the necessary attitude as well as the knowledge and skills they need to work successfully in the new (process) structures.
Video of the process and project management consultancy K&P: Maintaining the balance in the company
- Is gas flammable
- What is destructive distillation
- Is influencer a recognized job description
- Whole life changes
- Why does Y Combinator accept big startups
- What is the BYJU's email ID
- How far is Cappadocia from Ankara
- Where are Sudhir Kumar and Sushil Kumar
- Is related to Jerry Brown to Gavin Newsom
- How do I send a message anonymously
- Which is greater than 0 25 or 1
- How are vampires born
- What was Alon Amit's PhD thesis
- What are some songs to rave about
- Feminism has become toxic to healthy relationships
- What could lead to cracks in the emulsion paint
- Will President Trump support universal health care?
- What are hypotonic fluids
- What is the interaction of electromagnetic fields
- What are your made up Malay words
- Have a personal filter
- Where can I find taco recipes
- Why did you become a nun?
- Did medieval kings attend mass every day