What are some simple eye makeup tutorial
Whether for a romantic dinner with your loved one or a dignified party with friends: Smokey Eyes make you look sexy and seductive. We'll show you how to quickly and skillfully focus on your eyes.
For party and office
Seductive smokey eyes are not only something for a lively party night, but also a great option for a business meeting when properly made up. We'll show you step by step how to skillfully apply make-up and vary your eyes.
Dramatic party look
Elegant and sexy everyday look
Necessary make-up utensils
For sexy smokey eyes you need the following beauty products:
- Eyeshadow brush
- Eyeshadow palette with at least two tones (in classic black and gray or in blue, brown, purple or red tones as desired). You can find out which eyeshadow colors go best with your eye color here.
- black eyeliner
- black or dark brown mascara
Image: Stilpalast / Products: Estée Lauder (eye shadow and mascara); Deborah Milano (2in1 Gel Kajal & Eyeliner), eyeshadow brush (Victoria's Secret)
This is how you apply make-up to smokey eyes
- First, dab your eyelids evenly with a cosmetic tissue. With this you absorb fat or moisture that may still be on the eyelids. For better adhesion and to compensate for redness, you can put an eyeshadow base on the lid.
- Then apply the lighter shade of eyeshadow to the entire movable lid up to just above the crease.
- Then use black eyeliner to draw a line along the upper lash line.
- Gently smudge this with a small brush.
- With the darker eyeshadow shade (possibly also two tones) you can now emphasize the crease and the outer corner of the eye from the middle of the eyelid.
- In order for the eye make-up to look harmonious, the eyeshadow color must be gently blended towards the eyebrow. Now apply the lightest shade of eyeshadow in your palette as a highlighter under the arch of the eyebrows and in the inner corners of the eyes. This opens your gaze and makes your eyes look bigger and even more radiant.
- Do you want a dramatic eye look for a party? Then use a black gel eyeliner to draw a gentle line along the lash line from the inside to the outside, which tapers slightly upwards at the outer corner of the eye.
- Finally, apply vigorous coverage to the eyelashes and the sexy smokey eyes are ready.
Image: unforunxly via Pinterest
Matching lipstick color
For the everyday look, it is best to use a nude shade, which makes the smokey eyes look more elegant and softer. For a party, you can also choose a bright red color.
You can find out which lipstick color suits you best here.
- Is the world culture festival a waste of money
- Why do all mothers breastfeed their babies
- Why are most arguments unproductive
- Who sings the song The Pusher
- What are key tones in chemistry
- Why am I muscular but still slow
- How would foreign technology look like
- How many viewers does CNN really have
- Could a person become a philosopher today?
- What are the inequalities in Sweden
- What disappointed you about your move to Michigan?
- What is DISEC
- What's in NCC College Education
- What are some good neoclassical metal songs
- Which car should I buy in India?
- What is the closest magnetar to the earth
- Which are the top 5 free spins
- Why Should Anyone Read Articles Online
- Which is the largest comet
- What makes a great Microsoft engineer
- Patents vary from country to country
- What are some good rare cosmetics websites
- Are drugs seen as purely evil?
- Where should I go to university