What is madness
Therefore, many people destroy a happy state as quickly as possible and with their own hands and return to the familiar feeling. Because frustrated, gloomy, melancholy, hopeless or even angry and indignant, they feel much safer than if they were happy.
Leave the madness behind!
If you have recognized yourself in one point or another, then self-knowledge is already the first step away from madness, away from self-destruction and towards a new and happier life.
Discover the seemingly obligatory desire for problems, but also typical self-produced evasive maneuvers that keep you permanently from a fulfilled and healthy life.
Get out! Leave the madness behind. You're not a chicken, you're an eagle! * So take the plunge! You will be enthusiastic :-)
* A farmer once found an eagle egg. He put it in the nest with his hens. There the eagle hatched and grew up with the other chicks. He believed he was a chicken. And so he cackled all day long. He scraped in the earth for worms, ate grains and fluttered - as befits a decent chicken - no more than a meter or two.
One day a beautiful bird circled high in the air above the chicken run. The eagle looked up admiringly and asked a friendly chicken: "Who is that?"
"That's an eagle, the king of the air," said the chicken. The eagle sighed and replied: "Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to fly so high in the sky?" The chicken giggled and said, "Forget it, we are chickens, not eagles!" From then on, the eagle went back to the usual Chicken business: cluck, scratch, flutter.
Months later a bird-savvy man appeared on the farm and exclaimed in astonishment: “That's an eagle, over there with the chickens! You have to let it fly! ”The farmer said:“ In theory, yes, but he doesn't want, because he thinks he's a chicken! ”
The bird expert then tried for days to animate the eagle to fly. However, the eagle plopped back on the ground again and again, cackling, pawing and flapping. Finally the bird expert grabbed the eagle and drove with it into the mountains, to where the other eagles circled, where they lived and brooded.
The eagle immediately recognized the kings of the sky. But he didn't know what to do - as a chicken - up here with them. He wanted to go back to the hen house with all the other chickens. The ornithological no longer knew what to do, went with the poor eagle to the abyss and threw him into the air. The eagle tumbled like a heavy hen. In the case he met two young eagles. They called to him: "Why don't you fly, eagle?"
And the eagle opened its huge wings. He was delighted to see his mistake. He wasn't a chicken, but one of them, a king of the air. Never again did he think back to the chicken coop ...
Stay healthy and take care of yourself!
Your team from
Center of health
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
- Madness - The official definition
- 9 examples of human madness
- 1. You are overweight and have no energy. Still, stick to your diet, which made you overweight and lacking in energy
- 2. You believe that the ubiquitous environmental degradation affects others, but not you yourself
- 3. You act as if you are hoping that material things will make you happy in your life
- 4. You know how to eat healthier but you don't
- 5. You complain that your children are pampered, but you keep pampering them
- 6. You may not be fully committed to your job, but expect a raise
- 7. They fear success
- 8. You complain about stress but seem to love it because you are not doing anything about it
- 9. You don't dare to be happy
- Leave the madness behind!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What television programs do teachers watch
- Mainframes are still good technology to work with
- What you do not understand
- How do top diplomats prepare for negotiations
- What do vitamin B12 shots make
- Make natural remedies for your work
- A paper mache gets moldy
- Is coconut a real fruit
- Go maritime lawyers into courtrooms
- How was the plasma membrane discovered
- What is the best CD duplicating service
- How lightning strikes a house
- Why is my yellow snail swimming
- How do SMM panels work
- How can I grow hemp in Uttarakhand
- Are you legally obliged to pay maintenance?
- What causes overheating in a computer
- Considered small 36C breast
- Chicken Tikka is Britain's favorite dish
- How do publishers buy their content
- What does iOS 9
- What's Donna's salary in suits
- Why is Poland Catholic and not Orthodox
- Why does the sun need us