What are some problems in my quadcopter
Controller-cell phone connection problems
Hello and welcome to the RC DRONE FORUM.
We are an independent, purely privately run forum on the topic of multicopters (drones) especially for aerial photography and technology for private and commercial pilots.
A relaxed, friendly approach paired with know-how, helpfulness and a respectful togetherness await you here.
Register for free to use all functions. We look forward to you!
The RCDF team wishes you a lot of fun.
Official partner of the BVCP - Federal Association of Copter Pilots
- Hi Guys,
The day before yesterday I bought the Mavic Pro and wanted to start after charging the battery and the controller, as well as downloading the app. However, when I attached my mobile phone to the controller using the cable provided, I kept repeating for a fraction of a second: "Always open the app with USB connection". I didn't get a chance to press okay, so nothing happened. So far I have only managed to fly either with a mobile phone or with a controller only; so that of course I had no live image. I have no idea how to fix this as the remote connects to the drone when the phone is plugged in, but the phone cannot display any pictures.
Thanks in advance, you Basti
- There are always connection problems at the connection on the side. That's why I don't use the USB port on the side between the remote control and the mobile phone, but the one at the bottom of the remote control. You only need to use a normal USB cable, except for Apple devices. I only use the side connection for charging or I connect a power bank there when flying. This means that my remote control and my Samsung Tab A are constantly charged when flying.
Which app are you using, but I also read somewhere that, from a certain Android version, the DJI Go app may not be installed on some devices when using the Litchi app.Holger
"Learn with caution in front of, with and from each other"
- Hello Basti,
I myself fly the Mavic Pro Platinum,
here are a few tips, maybe you've already broke them out,
1. Start remote control
2. Start the copter
3. Open the DJI app, are you registered and logged in with your DJI account?
it should go like this when you've chosen the right copter.
Had the problem that my cell phone was not supported and it didn't work that way either, had to buy a new cell phone for better or worse, now everything works fine.
Hope it works.
Mavic Pro Platinum
- What is the Craap test used for?
- What is your favorite place for cliff diving
- How many viewers does CNN really have
- How is Mayoor School Raipur doing
- How do you measure the transmission line power
- Which smartphone looks the coolest
- Which keyword monitoring tools support Arabic keywords?
- How will the general elections affect Brexit?
- English lessons in Germany are free of charge
- What kind of animal is Bambi
- How do you keep up with housework
- What's your rating of Remitbee
- What is a round character in literature
- What are bandwidth limits
- Is the chat in Gmail encrypted via https
- Which ultimately stopped colonialism
- We tour smaller independent bands
- What does the recruitment process look like at Aloricas
- Counts a wardrobe as a closet
- What is MCA Filing
- Which street did the Beatles take?
- How do wireless ATMs work
- What are the types of switch
- Can scientists prove that information is there?