How come not everyone plays Fortnite
HERE GOES INVISIBLE HEADER
Why do young people play so much? What is it that makes digital games so fascinating?
Dejan Simonovíc has a simple answer ready: “Experience self-efficacy!” In the school and everyday world, young people receive little direct feedback and attention for a performance they have performed. While you study for weeks at school in order to get a grade days later after a class test, digital games are bursting with feedback and digital rewards: kills, wins, V-Bucks, items, etc. The players know that ever the longer you play, the higher the value. "That is incredibly motivating," explains Simonovic.
Another reason for the fascination with games is the permanent flow experience. This means a state exactly between being under and overstrained. Well-designed games such as Fortnite manage to address the players precisely at their level of performance, to make the most of them and to motivate them to perform better. It is similar with immersion - with immersion - in the game world: the stronger the immersion experience and the simultaneous leaving behind of reality, the stronger the pull of the game.
When asked what is fascinating about Fortnite, 13-year-old Fortnite expert Simon has a simple answer: "I only play the game because it's fun to hang out with friends." Fortnite has a strong social component. In the Fortnite lobby - an area where the game begins - players can put their teams together. The highlight: The players can talk to each other via voice chat while the characters move their lips synchronously. Even during the course of the game, the players communicate with each other via voice chat. Not only are strategies discussed about the course of the game, but funny or discriminatory comments are also made.
A huge social and media ecosystem has developed around the game. Children and teenagers regularly follow the events in Fortnite on video and streaming platforms such as YouTube and Twitch. An example of media networking was the in-game concert by Marshmellow, an internationally known DJ. On February 2, 2019, over 10 million players followed a performance by the US artist on a digital open-air stage in Fortnite. This aspect is an excellent introduction to the next question:
- What are creative skills
- What is the operator in R.
- Does the fuzzy logic support the boolean logic
- What are the examples of DRAM
- What is the physical size of the unit Farad?
- Can childless teachers really understand children?
- What are the best NEMT software providers
- Will this jacket keep me warm
- Is there a Portuguese influence in Andorra
- What is the best digital currency
- What tools are required for consultants
- What is Keyword Prominence
- Why are there still real estate agents
- At what age can schizophrenia be diagnosed
- How famous are Hitopadesha and Panchatantra
- Should serve senators 6 years
- Why Akbar is so famous
- Who makes space suits
- Who are the executives in a company?
- Girls prefer Vietnamese coffee
- How was Tinder started
- At what age did Anthony Joshua start boxing?
- How can I discover my writing style
- How does Hillary Clinton earn an income
- Is the centripetal force a non-contact force
- Melt vegan cheeses like milk cheese
- Is routine good or bad
- Who are the best urologists in Patna
- How is math good
- What is an axon mound
- What are agricultural locations
- How drugs are helpful for us
- Where did the wrapping paper come from?
- Which cars can drive in every terrain