Which machines have an efficiency of 100
We will deal with the efficiency in this article. It explains what is meant by efficiency and how it is calculated. This article belongs to the field of physics / mechanics.
Friction occurs in all machines. Thus, the work done by the machine is less than the work done by the machine by the amount of work used to overcome the friction. The efficiency is understood to be the ratio of the work done to the work done. The formula looks like this:
- "η" the efficiency, unit 1 or in percent
- "WUsable, EUsable, PUsable"is the work, energy, or performance done
- "WOn, EOn, POn"is the input of work, energy or performance
The efficiency can only be between 0% and 100% or between 0 and 1. An efficiency greater than 1 or 100% is physically impossible.
A petrol engine receives 100 liters of fuel. However, this is only able to manage the movement for an energy of 30 liters. How big is the efficiency?
Only 30% of the energy from 100 liters of petrol is used for locomotion. Thus 70% of the energy is "wasted" in heat. The gasoline engines are far inferior to the electric motors in this respect.
Who's OnlineWe have 1224 guests online
- Can sociopaths really care about someone?
- What is the time t 0
- Narcissists complain of lost love
- Did Trump attend Elijah Cummings' funeral
- How to find the horizontal asymptote
- How could adequate training programs work?
- How many years were Democrats President?
- What is screaming Im Preppy
- What do physicists think of Kirlian photography?
- It is better not to believe in anything
- Why is it bad to hold grudges
- How much profit does Burning Man make
- The Tapzo app is worth it
- How can I stop getting easily discouraged?
- Is the ni TLD secure?
- What is the most expensive Ar 15
- How do I stop incestuous thoughts
- How much should I charge for proofreading?
- Why do people with ASD hate Luegner
- Which means is used for the skin
- How big is QlikView
- Have you visited a historical site?
- How would you design your perfect car
- What does the name Whitt mean