Is the ni TLD secure?
Register .ni domain (Nicaragua)
Registration phases for the introduction of new domain extensions1. SUNRISE PERIOD
Before a new domain extension (top level domain) is introduced, there is an exclusive registration phase for trademark owners who, with trademark protection, have priority over the domain and can register it during this period. This period is called the "Sunrise Period" and is managed by the organization that coordinates the allocation of unique names and addresses on the Internet: ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers).
In order to be able to participate in the Sunrise Period, the trademark must correspond exactly to the desired domain name and be verified via the central trademark database Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH). The trademark entry in TMCH entitles you to participate in a SUNRISE PERIOD and is carried out by us for you.
When registering your trademark with TMCH, please allow at least ten working days in advance of a SUNRISE PERIOD.
2. EARLY ACCESS PERIOD
In this phase, a preferred option for registering domains without trademark protection is possible at preferential prices. The registries differentiate here between standard and premium domains: the premium for premium domains can be considerably higher.
3. LIVE AWARD - General introduction dates
Allocation of the available domain names according to the "first come, first serve" principle via our domain shop.
TMCH trademark examination order (PDF)
- Which MLB stadium is the largest
- What are different Google internships
- Why do we like football
- America dumbs education
- What are some modern examples of tragedy
- Do you like Zara's new logo
- What is the reinstatement eligibility
- How was Batman created
- WhatsApp is developed in Android Studio
- What are some great public tv shows
- Who are the rebels in Aleppo
- What are the properties of odd functions
- Which is better DES or AES
- What is python mixin
- What is the belief of scientists
- How wide is the Narmada River
- What is disillusionment
- Can you take a bad selfie today
- Where are prosecutors
- What is the presence of the find
- Why are eclipses important
- How deaf is legally deaf
- What is the full form of WDO
- Will the Yelp Elite be obsolete?