How can Tesla solve its production problems
Tesla: Hackathon is supposed to solve production problems
Tesla is running a hackathon to solve the biggest problems in Model 3 production.
Electric car maker Tesla is holding a hackathon this week. Company founder Elon Musk announced this via the micro-blogging service Twitter. As part of the campaign, programmers are called on to solve the two biggest problems in the automated production of the Tesla Model 3.
Since the Model 3 should be the first Tesla model that a large part of society can afford, the production of the electric car is largely automated and with the help of robots. According to Musk's vision, the Model 3 should actually be built entirely by machines. The robots in the production lines weld, punch, paint and also take over the final assembly of the vehicles - at least in theory. So far, there have been problems with production, so that Tesla has nowhere near been able to produce the quantities that customers demand.
It is not known which solutions have already been found at the hackathon. According to Elon Musk's tweet, however, it "looks good". It remains to be seen whether the attempt will succeed and Tesla can continue to rely on automated production or whether the company will eventually have to fall back on human employees.
- Where can I buy wholesale backpacks Malaysia
- How can psychopaths like or dislike things
- Are nuclear forces conservative
- What sins did Adam and Eve commit?
- Is a poncho Mexican
- The USS Arizona is still leaking fuel
- Are radio waves affected by gravity?
- Why does music speak louder than words
- Which democratic system is better
- Geology What are common veins in marble
- Is iqoption a legitimate binary options broker
- Which artist sang the song Always 84
- How to Approach Married Women
- What are arguments against hunting
- What makes your life sweet
- What is OSPF Throttling
- Which is better selenium or ranorex
- Why engineering has no leeway
- What if the earth rotates around the moon
- What is Brit Pop
- Is there a lack of innovation among the Indians? If so, why
- How good is VIT classified
- What's your favorite steak marinade
- How do competitors influence a company?
- How does rev com
- Are all gender specific people trans
- Why do souls reincarnate
- Chicken Tikka is Britain's favorite dish
- Who is James Brady
- Who should take fish oil supplements
- Is your sister your best friend 1
- Japanese language what does mean
- Why did German soldiers fight in World War II
- Can I farm with PCM?