What is mechanical engineering with energy
Energy and environmental technology
Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.)
The energy and environmental technology course is characterized by a high degree of practical orientation with project work and numerous specialist internships that are carried out in the faculty's well-equipped laboratories.
In addition to key energy technologies, procedural fundamentals are treated as the basis for environmental applications. Based on the analysis of technical components, you will learn how complex energy systems can be optimized. We attach great importance to teaching current methods - often computer-based - e.g. in numerical simulation, process control or construction with CAD.
in the Basic studies (1st and 2nd semester) you will learn the scientific, mathematical and technical basics.
in the Advanced studies In the 3rd and 4th semesters, the focus is on the engineering core subjects and the application-related subjects of energy and environmental technology. In the 6th and 7th semester, you can look forward to the topics of energy systems, systems and processes as well as a variety of elective subjects with which you can set your own priorities and cover additional interdisciplinary content such as presentation techniques and business administration.
in the Internship semester (5th semester) you can work directly in the company and put your acquired knowledge to the test.
Your studies conclude with your bachelor thesis. After successfully completing your studies, you will receive the academic degree from the university Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) awarded.
- Spring rolls contain gluten
- Why does my dryer run all day
- Where can you find data on trends
- Overfilling of oil can lead to misfiring
- What if the cancer comes back
- Which is greater than 1 or 1
- What is the alternative to altcoin exchanges
- What is the Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- Who is Akon
- What is the full form of SPACECOM
- How do I get propyne from acetylene
- Can we do the Shiva temple well?
- Are emotions hormonal or neurological
- Please help with my best friend
- What are the benefits of voting
- One exception is a runtime error
- What if you are overweight at MEPS
- What should I pack for SRM Ramapuram
- When should I stop Quora?
- What does a Makahiya plant look like
- What are some sources of vitamin K.
- Can be substituted for trombone varnish
- What television programs do teachers watch
- How aggressive are capybaras