What is white hot chocolate
Hot white chocolate recipe
There is nothing better than coming home with red cheeks after a winter walk and sipping a hot drink with relish. Today I'll show you how to quickly and easily get one White hot chocolate conjure. And without any ready-made powder!
White hot chocolate
For me, chocolate is simply indispensable! I love the smell it gives off and appreciate how versatile it is. Especially in winter it ensures a feeling of wellbeing. Since white chocolate is pretty sweet in itself, I use a different mixing ratio than my recipe for hot chocolate with marshmallows.
Chocolate ensures moments of happiness
The foam consists of frothed milk with a hint of cinnamon. If you dip the spoon in the milk foam and mix it with the hot white chocolate, you get super creamy drinking chocolate.
How is chocolate actually made?
Before I get to the very simple recipe, there’s a little chocolate excursion. Because I think it's important to look into where the products we consume come from.
You need cocoa for chocolate. West Africa is the largest growing area for cocoa trees. But they are also planted in Central America and Southeast Asia. From the cocoa pod to the finished chocolate, there are a lot of manufacturing steps:
- Harvesting and fermenting
- Drying and cleaning
- Debacterize (sounds gross, but it's especially important)
- Roasting and peeling
- Cocoa nib processing
- Mix with sugar, cocoa butter and milk
When you look at the multitude of steps involved, you can see why good chocolate has its price. Much is still real manual work and is done in the growing area before the precious natural products are sent for further processing.
In the meantime I have become quite picky and have long since stopped buying my chocolate from the discounter. You can taste the difference!
There is even an extra regulation for the composition of the ingredients: the cocoa regulation. It says that chocolate must consist of at least 35 percent total cocoa solids. There are also guidelines for the proportion of cocoa powder and milk.
Strictly speaking, the White chocolate don't even call it chocolate. Because unlike dark or milk chocolate, the light version only contains cocoa butter. And no cocoa powder.
- 300 ml of milk
- 30 g white chocolate
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Chop the white chocolate
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and then remove the saucepan from the stove
- Remove a small portion of milk (approx. 30 ml) and froth up with a milk frother
- Dissolve the white chocolate in the rest of the milk and pour into a glass
- Pour the foamed chocolate onto the milk and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon
Did it taste well?
Link me on Instagram and Facebook with the hashtag #wiezimtblume when you've baked the recipe and leave me a comment on the cinnamon flower blog! I am looking forward to it!
Enjoy the hot chocolate and have a good time!
Kind regards, Angelina
- Hit all muscular guys hard
- What makes diazepam so dangerous and addicting
- Is nitrogen good for tires?
- Why can't soccer games be repaired?
- How do you make pure profit
- Will Camilla be queen when Charles dies
- How can we bring Kundali together for marriage
- Are shingles in contact or in the air
- Self-pity is a symptom of depression
- What are the traditional beliefs
- Jeunesse is a scam
- NASA actually means deception in Hebrew
- How will Captain Marvel help the Avengers
- What was Stalin right about?
- What are your favorite Kendrick Lamar texts
- Which is better Nirma or IITRAM
- Is PyTorch faster than MXNet or TensorFlow
- How many backlogs are accepted in Australia
- Why do some girls naturally attract men?
- Did you touch a radio signal?
- Studying philosophy is complicated
- Why does my depression keep coming back?
- Which is the best raw materials consultancy
- Can CBP search your phone
- What's your favorite Macklemore song
- How do you build community trust
- Psychotherapy Psychotherapist is a protected term
- Would you marry a transgender woman
- What are all the networking questions
- How do real estate agents benefit from home buyers
- Why is my newborn vomiting yellow fluid?
- What does Gain do on an amplifier
- Are law firms facilities
- Which variant should I buy Innova