Why did BCCI not make Rohit Sharma capital
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) recently released the annual contract list for its players and there were several new faces on the list. On the contract list for class A + were skipper Virat Kohli, vice-captain of white ball cricket Rohit Sharma and Pacer Jasprit Bumrah.
Mohammad Siraj and Shubman Gill made the list, and players like Hardik Pandya received a promotion from Class B to Class A.
Ravindra Jadeja kept his Grade A contract guaranteeing an annual salary of INR 5 crores. Former English cricketer Michael Vaughan, however, has voiced his displeasure that Jadeja did not get the highest paid contract.
Vaughan replied to the tweet, calling it a shame. Vaughan wrote on Twitter: "Shame ... he should be on one of the biggest behind Virat."
However, according to sources, it was revealed that there were talks going on to promote Jadeja from Class A to Class A +.
The annual salary for Class A + is INR 7 crores and the top category is for players who play in all three formats in the starting XI for India.
The top category players are also selected based on their ICC ranking. Jadeja made it into the top 10 ICC all-rounders in both test and ODIs. He is, in fact, number 3 in Test cricket, just behind Ben Stokes and Jason Holder.
According to the report of CricbuzzBCCI insiders announced that the Saurashtra all-rounder was initially being considered for the A + category, but the board decided not to give him a raise.
There is speculation that the all-rounder hasn't played much international cricket in the past six months due to his injuries and missed the entire England tour of India.
MSK Prasad, former Indian cricket chief voter, also spoke on the matter. “Jadeja is a real A + candidate. Those who play all formats and have good ICC rankings are included in the list. I can see no reason why he was not considered for the A + grade, ”said Prasad Cricbuzz.
* The article has been translated based on the content of Latest News by www.dnaindia.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
* We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
* We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
- Stable government is good for India
- There are MBA programs that are geared towards entrepreneurship
- How many people like Lamborghini over Ferrari
- What are the most creative professions
- What is a litigation consultant
- How do we understand someone's psychology
- Why does my cat meow by accident?
- Is wave a thing
- Why are Hedgren bags so expensive
- What are the basic colors for additives
- How do Christmas lights emit different colors?
- What is your favorite mythical creature
- What is a good definition of intelligence
- How does the numerical weather forecast work
- Should Ancelotti be fired
- Patents vary from country to country
- How fast a stegosaurus ran
- What if people stop cutting trees
- What does surtaz mean
- How many 8's are in 888
- How much revenue does the NBA make
- Did the Picten have a written language
- What is the origin of English literature
- What is dry gas used for?
- What does A U mean in films
- Vaccine retardation is increasing in India
- Nephrology Your suggestion for a kidney transplant patient
- There is a secret menu at Wendy's
- What is your experience with online surveys?
- Why is my dog eating stones
- Former Christians you tried to be Muslim
- I stopped growing when I was 17
- What is a cylindrical coordinate system
- Who is better Hazard or Pogba