When should I prepare for CS?
- / sea and sun, stock.adobe.com
SARS-CoV-2: The recipe for success of the virus variantsLa Jolla / California - 3 mutations in the binding region of the spike protein explain why some variants of SARS-CoV-2 have been able to spread rapidly in recent months. The British variant B.1.1.7 owes its success to the stronger binding to the ACE2 receptor, while B.1.351 (South Africa) ...
- / mbruxelle, stock.adobe.com
Heterologous vaccination schedule apparently associated with a particularly strong immune responseRecently, preliminary data from the UK showed that a heterologous series of vaccines using Astrazeneca and Biontech's COVID-19 vaccines is associated with noticeably more transient side effects. To compensate for this, however, the vaccinated persons could apparently with a particularly strong ...
Study: NDMA in medicines containing valsartan could have slightly increased liver cancer ratesBonn - Exposure to the class 2a carcinogen N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) via drugs containing valsartan has not yet led to a demonstrable general increase in cancer in Germany. For liver cancer, an analysis of health insurance data in German ...
- / picture alliance, Liam McBurney
SARS-CoV-2: Longer dosing interval intensifies antibody response to Biontech vaccineBirmingham - Postponing the second dose of the Biontech vaccine Comirnaty (BNT162b2), which many countries have opted for as a result of vaccine shortages, may not have any adverse consequences for those vaccinated. In one in medRxiv (2021; DOI: 10.1101 / 2021.05.15.21257017) ...
- / picture alliance, Peter Endig
Heterologous COVID-19 vaccination associated with more transient side effectsAnyone who receives a second vaccination with the mRNA vaccine from BioNTech after a first vaccination with the COVID-19 vaccine from Astrazeneca must expect more temporary side effects. These are the interim results of a multicenter study published in the Lancet from ...
/ Central Institute for Statutory Health Insurance (Zi), database: Our World in Data, as of May 20, 2021
Germany overtakes other EU countries in vaccination progress thanks to medical practices
In a European comparison, the corona vaccination campaign in Germany has picked up speed since April. This emerges from an evaluation by the Central Institute for Statutory Health Insurance (Zi) ...
Anja Karliczek (CDU), Federal Minister for Education and Research. / picture alliance, Michael Kappeler
Karliczek promotes preparation of vaccination campaign for schoolchildren
The Federal Minister of Education is promoting further steps in the opening of schools and the preparation of a corona vaccination campaign for children and young people ...
/ angellodeco, stock.adobe.com
Pediatricians warn of shortages of vaccines for younger people
In view of the imminent approval of vaccines for children from the age of twelve, the professional association of paediatricians has announced that deliveries to pediatric practices are too short ...
/ picture alliance, Reuters, Hannibal Hanschke
Corona vaccination: dispute over responsibilities in Brandenburg
In Brandenburg, the contract doctors and the state government continue to argue about the responsibilities for vaccinating against SARS-CoV-2. It is also about insufficient amounts of the vaccine for medical practices. So the doctors received ...
Walter Plassmann / KV Hamburg
Plassmann resigns as chairman of the board at KV Hamburg
The chairman of the board of directors of the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians Hamburg (KVHH), Walter Plassmann, terminates his contract, which runs until 2025, prematurely and is leaving the interest group early next year ...
Corona and psyche: Experts warn to give young people special support
COVID-19 also brings with it a mental health crisis. Closed educational institutions and the associated loneliness, closings of the sectors that are important for student part-time jobs, uncertainties on the job market and fears about the future particularly affect young people ...
Federal volunteer Maikely Hudiel d'Avila (Nicaragua) works with children in the Mehlhausen day care center of the German Red Cross in Bielefeld. / picture alliance, Robert B. Fishman
Federal Chancellor for the right to a Bufdi year
Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) has spoken out in favor of a right to be deployed in the federal voluntary service. This should be financially equipped in such a way that "everyone who ...
- What form of abuse is online bullying
- How is CMA as a career choice
- Is the GST mandatory for a PayPal account
- Buddhism is in decline
- Website Owner Who Belongs To Build com
- Are immigrants eligible for Medicaid
- A psychopath can get dementia
- What is the full form of TBPS
- Providers look down on medical assistants
- What is a registered agent at LegalZoom
- Is economics the same as finance?
- How many hours a week do people work
- What is the VGMP protocol
- If Sam could destroy the ring without Frodo
- Why is scoliosis overlooked
- Are cancerous breast lumps ever visible
- What did Einstein think of technology?
- What are the best pictures taken
- Why is homework beneficial for students?
- Count YouTube ads as views
- Intelligence is everything
- What has the sun not seen on earth?
- Why can't I buy from ASOS
- Who could be the next Rafael Nadal
- How does Fortnite stay relevant
- What is the deep state
- Are negative frequencies present in nature
- Can scientists create black holes?
- A voltmeter causes short circuits
- The show Ancient Aliens is considered racist
- What is the best book on first aid
- How do income tax exemptions work
- How drones hover in one place
- How do I have white facial hair