What is your favorite vegetable milk
Crunchy granola with cinnamon and vanilla
With this post I want to be my dearest and very easy granola recipe share with you. This vegan granola is crunchy, sugar free, smells wonderfully of cinnamon and is also healthy with many different nuts and soy flakes.
Good reasons to make your own crunchy granola
As a vegan, it is sometimes a bit more difficult to get a reasonably affordable vegan granola in stores. Very often you can find in purchased muesli mixes, among other things Palm oil, hid refined sugar and various undesirable Additives. Unfortunately, for me personally, these muesli mixes aren't crunchy enough either, so I decided to make granola myself with my favorite ingredients.
The special thing about this recipe is that you can put together your own granola to suit your taste and mood. It is important to us personally that the muesli contains nuts, seeds and healthy spelled oat flakes and soy flakes for that extra protein kick. When I make granola, I make enough stock, because it stays loose in a screw-top jar 8-12 weeks - or it is usually eaten beforehand because it tastes so good 😉
If you like it chocolatier then you have to try our crispy chocolate granola!
List of ingredients for your homemade granola
Basically, you can choose from many different ingredients for your granola. Here I show you the 7 major ingredient groups:
Base - oatmeal! Regardless of whether Spelled flakes, Small or large-leaved oat flakes. Just choose the base for your granola.
nuts - You can use your favorite nuts for your granola. For example are suitable Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Pecans and Almonds. They provide valuable trace elements and 2-polyunsaturated essential fatty acids.
Seeds - Different types of seeds should not be missing in a healthy granola. They provide valuable omega-3 fatty acids and are a great source of magnesium, iron, and calcium. Choose between linseed, Chia seeds, Hemp seeds or Sesame seeds.
Source of protein - So that you also get a decent portion of protein in the granola, you should add soy flakes to your granola. If you don't want soy flakes, you can instead popped quinoa or Amaranth use.
Sweeteners - To make your granola a little sweeter, you can Maple syrup, Rice syrup or Agave syrup use. For this I always conjure up a kind of paste in which I warm rapeseed oil with the chosen sweetener, refine it with cinnamon and vanilla or cocoa and fold it into the dry mass.
Spices - Regardless of whether cinnamon, vanilla, cocoa, cardamom or other spices - let your imagination run wild and add your favorite spices to your granola.
Special offers - If you want something special in your granola, you can, for example dried banana chips, Cranberries, Coconut flakes or small chocolate chips Add.
Crunchy Granola is an all-rounder!
You can enjoy the Crunchy Granola for breakfast in a delicious smoothie bowl, on a warm porridge or with your favorite vegetable milk straight or with soy yoghurt and fresh fruits. Granola can also be used for delicious desserts. For example, you can use it in a layered dessert with cardamom yogurt.
- 300 g mixed nuts ((hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts))
- 350 g oat flakes ((spelled))
- 50 g of flaxseed
- 200 g soy flakes
- 30 g popped brown millet
- 60 ml rapeseed oil
- 120 ml maple syrup
- 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C top and bottom heat
- Chop the nuts a little with a mortar
- Mix nuts, oatmeal, flaxseed, soy flakes and popped brown millet in a bowl
- Heat the rapeseed oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a saucepan and spread over the dry ingredients. Mix the mixture well so that the syrup is distributed over all the ingredients
- Spread the granola on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 15-20 minutes on the middle rack. During the baking time, turn the granola repeatedly so that it is baked on all sides.
- After the baking time has expired, turn off the oven and let the granola dry in the oven for another 5 - 10 minutes (make sure that the granola does not get too dark!)
- Take the granola out of the oven and let cool down completely
- Pour the cooled granola into a screw-top jar - best before approx. 8 - 12 weeks
HAVE YOU TRIED THE RECIPE?
Then leave us a rating using the comment function.
We look forward to you too Instagram follow or take a picture of your dish @main_ingredients_ mark.
Many Thanks! 🙂
- Is thrush a sign of cancer
- Have you ever been depressed 1
- Will the climate change revitalize the Middle East?
- How can I save the phone battery
- Which sports brand is the best in India
- How do we convert Excel to text
- Which comedians are like Mitch Hedberg
- Who are the twenty-one pilots
- How Salesforce Charts Work
- Can you build a website using SQL?
- Give plants oxygen
- Which legal practices could be automated?
- Do you know the Bollywood singer Badshah
- Examples of underdeveloped technology
- How do you prepare to play Jeopardy
- What is the GRE requirement for NYU
- Are Chromebooks faster than laptops
- How do I get propyne from acetylene
- How is phaneritic granite made?
- When to plant marijuana seeds
- What do I need to know before I learn CodeIgniter
- What do you think of hipsters
- What are Bihar friendly places in Pune
- Have an alcohol abuse problem