Supports the Vivo Y11 PUBG
Vivo Y11 vs Apple iPhone XS
SoC (system on the crystal)
Instruction Set Architecture
The smaller the process, the better the technology and more transistors are placed on the crystal of the same area, resulting in higher performance.
The processor is responsible for interpreting and executing instructions contained in software applications
64-bit processors provide higher performance than 32-bit and 16-bit processors
The clock frequency describes the speed in cycles per second.
Price at the time of publication
Depending on the version of the operating system, more modern functions are available to you.
The sum of all the benefits of the device divided by its price. The more%, the better the quality per unit price compared to all analogues.
The frequency describes the speed, the greater - the more cycles per second the processor processes and the program instructions are executed.
RAM is required to store the data of the operating system and the running applications and to process them quickly. A large amount of RAM keeps the device performing well.
The results in the popular AnTuTu test show the potential performance of the device under high loads. The more points the device scores, the better.
- Is Logicmonitor a good thing
- Are there smartphones without a touchscreen?
- Would you add mentorship to your résumé
- Is the earth a perfect sphere
- What is the taste of radishes
- Is there no point in reading novels 1
- Which electronics are out of date
- What started corporate responsibility
- What is 260 K in degrees Celsius?
- What made your prison experience unique
- What are peace studies
- How to say clownfish in Japanese
- Why do we blink and involuntarily breathe
- What is Facebook's Cryptocurrency Libra really about
- What is Columbia MO known for?
- How to write defend in German
- What makes a good diary
- Why India is not one of the cleanest countries
- What are the properties of negative ions
- Are autoimmune diseases transmitted through blood transfusions?
- What about one-sided love
- How many square meters are in Florida
- What is the MagBook used for?
- How do you communicate effectively with patients