What is the structure of orthophosphoric acid
to directory mode
Orthophosphoric acid,, is one of the most important and longest known phosphorus compounds.
Presentation: The technical production of phosphoric acid takes place predominantly from the naturally occurring apatites, (F, OH, Cl), by wet or dry digestion (Phosphoric acid digestion or. thermal phosphoric acid): When displaying on the wet route, the digestion of calcium phosphate with sulfuric acid takes place at 80-95:
Depending on the process, as plaster of paris, or hemihydrate, CaSO4 · ½ H2The calcium sulphate obtained is filtered off and the remaining 30-50% phosphoric acid is concentrated to up to 70%. The raw acid can be purified by precipitation of interfering ions and extraction with solvents such as methanol, butanol or similar, if necessary up to food quality (component of lemonades, cola, malt beer).
Thermal phosphoric acid arises from the combustion of white phosphorus obtained from apatites with excess air to form phosphorus pentoxide, and its conversion with water or dilute phosphoric acid. By continuously adding water, an approximately 85%, relatively clean phosphoric acid is obtained. About 90% of the white phosphorus produced is processed into thermal phosphoric acid in this way.
Orthophosphoric acid forms colorless, water-clear, odorless crystals that are easily soluble in water (melting point: 42). Melted material has ionic conductivity, which is due to self-dissociation:
The commercially available 85% acid is very syrupy. The high viscosity can be explained by the formation of intermolecular hydrogen bridges between the oxygen atoms of the molecules.
is a medium-strength, tri-basic acid and accordingly forms three series of salts:
- primary phosphates (dihydrogen phosphates),
- secondary phosphates (hydrogen phosphates),
- tertiary phosphates (phosphates),
- Can become an electronics engineer pilot
- Why is Boise State called Boise State
- What can make a smart home great
- What is it like to be a professional golfer
- What do good software developers do differently?
- How do we know our spiritual quotient
- What is meant by excess seats
- How does the blockchain algorithm work
- The AC DC tape no longer works
- How does photo restoration work
- Is Shahi Tharoor an undervalued politician
- How is a roof pitch calculated?
- What area of technology includes MRI scans
- What is PACS
- What are some classic spying techniques
- What is this word deciphered VSDMLAIE
- What are the ten priorities of science
- What are the careers as a physicist
- What is the GATE cutoff for HPCL
- How accurate are the sleep trackers
- What is the LCM of 6 10
- What is the story of the French Revolution
- Is 14 pounds a lot to lose
- What are the types of bowling