What formerly existed atheism or theism Why
atheism: This side of good and bad
contentRead on one side
Atheism is a joke. In Molière's comedy Don juan the servant asks his master: "What do you believe in?" - and the Sicilian free spirit replies: "I believe that two and two are four and four and four are eight." Then the servant: "As I can see, your religion is arithmetic."
With this joke Molière aimed at an audience that did not understand anything worldly by faith. And that, like that servant, was alienated from the thought that someone could live without faith. Every atheist has probably encountered this discomfort at some point. Not without reason. After all, a bond in the atheist has broken and there is a risk in that, you know old Adam. If a very specific anchoring of morality is lost with the belief in God, the question arises what that means: the end of morality?
What those who believe in who have no God are of interest for other reasons. After all, it is likely to be a third of German adults, and it would be somewhat unsettling if they adhered to a risky substitute belief. For example that the nation, the state, science or an end-time utopia gave existence its meaning.
The question of the belief of the wicked is also important because it concerns the relationship between the religious and the non-religious. For the sake of peace alone, the gap between the two groups must be plumbed.
Believers and unbelievers are a provocative puzzle for one another to this day. Not least because of this, the atheist is often accused of having a belief: that God does not exist. But because neither the existence nor the non-existence of God can be proven, it would be zero to zero, so to speak, and the rest is just "a matter of faith" - a shrugging expression that has become synonymous with arbitrariness.
It is worth exploring this argument to find out what the unbelievers believe is like. It is true that the non-existence of an object cannot be proven. For some, however, an existence assertion can be shown to be contradictory or empty. Could an unbeliever justify his wickedness in this way? Perhaps even with a security that equals that of faith?
To this day there is a "natural theology" that constructs proofs of God. Its core is the question formulated by Leibniz in 1714: "Why is there something and not nothing? Because nothing is simpler and lighter than something." Today, almost 300 years later, most philosophers refuse to answer this question. Because if “nothing” is not a specific “something”, then its concept is empty. No statement can be made about "nothing", especially no statement about existence.
- How does hand washing save lives?
- Is lettuce bad for your digestive system?
- Is symbol express pictures
- Can I collect seed capital from ministers?
- Shapewear is bad for your circulation
- What is internship week
- The blacklist is a show you watch
- Why can't I accept that? I'm bisexual
- What is Canada Goose
- How historical is Macbeth
- Why is the Yucatan Peninsula so flat
- Why did Disney bring George Lucas back
- Kamala Harris has children
- What is special about K Pop
- What do Israelis think of Naftali Bennett?
- Who is worshiped in all yajyas
- Who would like to learn Turkish
- Why don't you use git
- Cars are living organisms
- Which bait color works with fish
- Should America cancel all student loan debt
- What is the lying time for squirrels
- What are ways to increase online sales
- What chemical is GBL